This month's 7 on the 7th topic (or as it happens, 7 on the 11th for me) is the websites you visit the most frequently. Here are mine.
1. Facebook. Yes, I'm addicted, I visit multiple times per day. How many? I'm not sure. I don't keep track, and I'd probably be embarassed to admit it anyway.
2. Friends' Blogs. I love that I can keep up with what's going on in the lives of friends who are spread out across the world.
3. CNN.com. Gotta know what's going on in the world around me!
4. Pioneer Woman. Love this blog! It's got hilarious stories, great recipes and even a homeschooling section.
5. Hostess with the Mostess. This website has awesome party ideas and themes with tons of pictures. Most of the parties are planned and designed by professionals, so they are a little out of reach for a regular mom like me, but I still love browsing the featured parties, getting inspired, and trying to make my parties look as fabulous as the ones on this site.
6. Homesick Texan. A food blog featuring awesome recipes from back home.
7. Yahoo. It's where I get my e-mail, do a lot of searching and sometimes check out news stories.